For security reason it is necessary to refresh the page between sessions.
Please use your browser's reload/refresh button between sessions.
- How can I PURCHASE a ticket for the Conference Live Stream?
Click on the PLAY button or on "Get Access For Only $50.00" and fill out the Billing Address and Credit Card information. Please make sure to keep the website open in your browser and follow the steps to complete the registration. Your purchase will not be completed until you entered a valid credit card or debit card. You will receive access to the conference live stream after the payment has been processed.
Please make sure your email address is correctly entered as the completion of your registration depends on receiving the confirmation email with your Username and Password.
- How will I be able to watch after I paid?
- You will receive a Username and Password sent to you via email from Lightcast.com. Please make sure to enter your email address carefully during the initial registration process and to check your spam folder as well. Please contact email@example.com if you have not received the registration email with Username and Password within 30 minutes.
The streaming site will remember your device and keep you logged in as long as your browser allows cookies. However, for security reasons the streaming site may periodically ask you to enter the Username and Password you received via email from Lightcast.com, especially when logging in to watch on a different device. This is to ensure that you are authenticated as the valid event attended. Please save and print your Username and Password and keep them handy throughout the conference.
- Do I receive access to the entire conference and all sessions?
- Yes, for the payment of $50 you receive access to the entire conference and all sessions throughout the entire 3 days. You will be able to participate online via Live-Stream from the first moment of the conference to the last.
The $50 payment is only a one-time payment. There is no obligation for any further payments beyond the one-time $50 charge.
- Why does it say "Transaction failed" when I try to register for the Conference Live Stream?
- Lightcast EasyPay need to verify your credit card. Entering incorrect credit card details is one of the most common reasons for a 'failed transaction’ during the registration process.
Please make sure to enter a valid (and sufficiently funded) credit card or debit card and a valid email address. Please note that, due to regulations for recurring payments, only credit cards or debit cards are accepted.
Prepaid credit cards and prepaid debit cards are not accepted as form of payment.
- Where are my login credentials to access the Conference Live Stream?
You received an email from Lightcast.com with a dedicated Username and Password upon registering for the Conference Live Stream. Please make sure to check the correct email account and your spam folder as well, just in case.
The email from Lightcast.com with your dedicated Username and Password for the event is sent to you via email during registration for the Conference Live Stream. It is recommended to write down Username and Password somewhere in order not to depend on the confirmation email as much.
Please keep in mind that the email with your Username and Password is only to confirm that the first step was completed. Your purchase, however, will not be completed until you have entered a valid payment method. You will receive access to the content after the payment has successfully processed.
- Why did I not receive an email with my login credentials?
- Your confirmation email from Lightcast.com with the login credentials you received during the registration may be in your spam folder. Please also make sure to check the correct email account. Like many other users you may be using multiple email addresses and may have entered a different email address during the registration process (which is why it is highly recommended to note the received credentials and store them in a safe place for future lookup).
Please note that you will not receive an email with your login credentials if you entered the email address incorrectly. Even the smallest typo will send your confirmation email somewhere else.
If you have checked all of your email accounts and their spam folders but still do not see a confirmation email within 30 minutes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration for the subscription may need to be purged so that you can register again with a valid email address.
- I received Username and Password. Why can't I watch the live stream?
- The email with your Username and Password is only to confirm that the first step was completed. Your purchase, however, will not be completed until you have entered a valid payment method. You will receive access to the content after the payment has successfully processed.
- I logged in on easypay.lightcast.com/login/worldchangers but I can't watch the live stream. Why is that?
- Access to the content is not provided in your Lightcast EasyPay admin account but only on the publishers website which is worldchangerschurch.lightcast.com. The publisher is the company and brand whose content you are trying to watch.
- What is Lightcast EasyPay?
- Lightcast EasyPay is a service of Lightcast.com – the streaming service provider for the content you subscribed to, allowing you to manage your EasyPay Subscriber Account and update payment preferences by logging in at easypay.lightcast.com/login/worldchangers.
You should have received an email from Lightcast.com with your login credentials upon registering for the Conference Live Stream. Please make sure to check the correct email account and your spam folder as well, just in case.
Access to the content is not provided in your Lightcast EasyPay admin account but only on the publishers website which is worldchangerschurch.lightcast.com. The publisher is the company and brand whose content you are trying to watch.
- I missed a live stream session. Is the session available as On-Demand file?
- The event producer / organizer has not decided yet whether or not the recordings of the live-events can be made available as on-demand files to pay-per-view customers. There are different factors involved such as music rights and permissions from speakers. The event producer is working on it and will make on-demand versions available after the Conference if at all possible.
- I see a black screen or no screen instead of the live stream. What could be the reason?
- 1. The event producer has not started to stream yet. Please keep in mind that the count-down is set to a programmed event time which loads the live-stream at the set time. This doesn't mean that a live-stream is actually being broadcasted at the given time.
2. Please refresh the browser page (through the controls of your browser) and give it a few moments to try to connect to the stream. In rare cases quitting and re-opening the browser may solve the problem, should applications on other websites you have open in other browser tabs, interfere with the live-stream. Please make sure to close other browser pages if you are persistently unable to load the stream.
3. Please try using a different browser. We recommend using one of the later versions of Chrome or FireFox.
4. If you can, try using a different device, such as a different computer or laptop.